Where will your donations go?
- Any donations received will go directly to help cover the costs of running the charity and providing support and activities for the children.
- It will help us to maintain our Volunteers DBS checks and regular training
- Contribute towards room hire costs for our support groups
- Contribute towards equipment needed for making these groups informative, welcoming and fun to attend. These could be craft materials, refreshments, games, guest speakers, etc
- Contribute towards running our NSPCC DART programme in the schools – by way of educational materials and equipment required for delivery
- It will also help us to advertise and promote new support groups by way of posters/leaflets etc
£12 of £100 raised